EM1010-G GPS RECEIVER MOUSE
DeliN Comm MOUSE Receiver RM series MTK3333 scheme is a complete GPS engine module that features super sensitivity, ultra low power and small form factor. The GPS signal is applied to the antenna input of module, and a complete serial data message with position, velocity and time information is presented at the serial interface with NMEA protocol or custom protocol.
Its-165dBm tracking sensitivity extends positioning coverage into place like urban canyons and dense foliage environment where the GPS was not possible before. The small form factor and low power consumption make the module easy to integrate into portable device like PNDs, mobile phones, cameras and vehicl navigation systems.
Product advantages and characteristics
Features: GNSS module receiver EM1010-G MTK3333
1.DelinComm uses Mediatek 3333 Flash version chip to support both GPS Glonass (you can support GPS Beidou, change Glonass to Beidou) QZSS and Galileo.Provides excellent sensitivity and performance even in urban canyons and lush foliage environments.
2.TCXO adopts 0.5ppm high-precision temperature complementary crystal oscillator, so that the module can still be quickly positioned at -40 degrees
3. Infineon Low Power and High Gain LNA
4. Epson SAW, effective hybrid filtering, makes GNSS signal stronger, less center frequency deviation, lower loss
5. Supports self-generated orbit prediction, fast cold start, and extremely fast TTFF low signal level
6. Ultra-high trajectory sensitivity :-165dBm8.
1.IATF16949 quality management system standard
2. The FCC CE ROHS2.0
3. Automatic high speed palletizing machine, semi-finished product to finished product full inspection standards, semi-automatic production equipment to ensure product consistency and stability
4. National high-tech enterprise, won the National Science and Technology Progress Award for many times
5. Owns a number of invention patents, design patents, intellectual property certificates